Mac terminal bash permission denied
- neo geo mvs emulator mac.
- install mac os x theme windows 7.
- alfa wireless usb adapter awus036h driver download mac!
- Mac OS Mavericks permission denied on terminal.
I think it's: Updated with command they could try The u would be necessary if you only wanted the file to be executable for the owner. Sign up or log in Sign up using Google.
Sign up using Facebook. Sign up using Email and Password. Post as a guest Name.
Daphne Daphne 1. Sign up or log in Sign up using Google. Sign up using Facebook. Sign up using Email and Password. Post as a guest Name.
Unable to Run Shell Scripts | Mac Support
Problem with rm -rf : permission denied
Thanks for answering so quickly! I've tried sudo, but I may just not be doing the right thing. I appreciate the link and will take a look at the documentation and see if I can get this sorted out. Could you demonstrate here your input and output of Terminal? I think, it will increase my ability to help you and solve this problem quickly.
I got this to work by changing the directory to my desktop and then typing ruby test.
I had been taught that I could drag and drop the file into the terminal and it would run. I remember it running that way before I updated to Mavericks, but then again, I've been switching between my Mac and PC. I could have used that method on my PC and not the Mac.
- "Permission Denied" when trying to open a file in Terminal.
- Unable to Run Shell Scripts.
- "Permission Denied" when trying to open a file in Terminal | MacRumors Forums!
- mac os 10.8 4 hackintosh.
- playstation eye on mac mini.
Last login: Wed Jul 2 Just type ruby before a path to a ruby script. There are my examples below I use OS X When you drag and dropping a file into the terminal you just use a shortcut for typing an absolute path to a file.
- free card games online for mac.
- alarm clock timer for mac.
- 8 bit synth mac free.
- How to Execute a .Run or .Bin file in Ubuntu · How to Ubuntu.